CSS Stands for "Cascading Style Sheet". CSS allows you to change the style elements on your website. If you are new to CSS and want some helpful tips, Code Academy and w3schools are great resources. There are also many useful browser extensions available for inspecting CSS elements on a website. The Web Developer add-on for Firefox and Chrome is very useful. All end-ser CSS changes are made using the CSS Injector module included in your website. The module can be found under Configuration > Development > CSS Injector.
To add a new CSS rule, please see the steps below.
1. Navigate to Configuration > Development > CSS Injector or append "/admin/config/development/css-injector" after your site URL. (ex. http://janecasey.ngpvanhost.com/admin/config/development/css-injector)
2. Click on "Create a new rule".
3. Give the new rule a title. Like changes can be added under one rule. For instance, all CSS changes to the home page could be added under a rule entitled: "HomePage".
4. In the "CSS code" field, add your CSS rule(s).
5. Next decide how the CSS rule is applied under "Add the CSS on specific pages". You may add the rule to every page of your site except pages listed or only on pages listed.
6. Leave "Preprocess CSS" checked.
7. Save your new rule. You may also save your work and continue editing.