1. To update site information, navigate to Configuration > System > Site Information
2. Fill in your site name. Site name can be used if there is no logo provided. It also will be the most prominent part of the site for search engines, so make sure this is set to your organization's name.
3. You can ignore "Site Slogan" since it does not appear in our basic Accelerator themes.
4. Add your site email address. This is the address your website will send emails from for emails such as new users, password resets, and the contact form auto reply. Update it to be an email for your organization.
5. (Optional) Set front page. You can change your default front or home page to be any page on your site. Simply enter any page URL.
6. Click "Save".