The Contact form allows visitors to your website to contact site administrators. While you can have multiple categories, you probably will be fine with just one, which we have already created. Each category can correspond to a unique email address. You can name categories whatever you like. Typical categories include: website feedback or general questions. You can also edit existing contact categories by clicking "edit" or you may delete a category by clicking "delete".
To add a new category:
1. Navigate to Structure > Contact form > Add category
2. Name your new category. The default category is "Website Feedback"
3. Enter the recipients. The recipients will receive the message submitted via the contact form. Multiple addresses may be separated by commas.
4. Auto-reply: Enter whatever you want people to receive automatically by email when they complete this form. Leaving this field empty means no email will be sent.
5. Weight: You can ignore this if you have only one contact category (which will be most sites). If you have more than one, you can arrange the order in which the categories display, with smaller numbers displaying first.
6. Selected: Set this to Yes if you would like this category to be selected by default.
7. Click "Save".