To help you get started we're providing a quick checklist. This list includes suggested steps you should take before your site is ready to launch. Be sure to check out the page-by-page site tours located in the Help Tours menu. You can access these tours at any time by clicking on the button.
1. Select your site theme | You can set your site theme from the Appearance menu. For more detailed instructions, see this help article.
2. Upload your banner image | You can set your banner image here: (Appearance > Settings > Global Settings). For the best results your banner image should be a high resolution transparent .png. For more detailed instructions, see this help article.
3. Update site information | It is important to set your site name and site email address. You change these settings here: (Configuration > System > Site Information).
3. Set your site "Paid For" disclaimer | The paid for disclaimer is enabled by default. To edit the content simply scroll to the footer of your website. Hover over the upper right and corner of the disclaimer box. Click on the gear icon and select "Edit Block." Make your changes and click "save."
4. Connect your NGP database forms (if applicable) | By default these forms are available on your website after being published from the NGP database. For more detailed instructions, see this help article. You can access published forms from: (Content > NGP Forms).
5. Configure social networking links | You can add social networking to your site in two main ways (embeded widgets and follow links). To configure the Facebook widget hover over the upper right hand corner of the default facebook widget. Click on the gear icon and select "Configure Block." Make your changes and click "save." To edit site follow links go to: (Configuration > Web services > Site follow links). For more detailed instructions, see this help article.
6. Add site content | Add your site content form the Content menu. Be sure to proofread.
7. Configure your domain | To configure your domain to work with NGP's servers, please see this help article.